Carpet Water Damage Cleaning Melbourne
Water Damage Carpet Cleaning
Waterlogging in carpets are often caused by burst pipes, leaks or even overflowing sinks – and it is an urgent issue that needs to be quickly addressed. Carpet damage is only the surface of the issue, as waterlogged carpets create a haven for germs and bacteria to grow in and under. Wet carpet does not only create a nuisance for family health, but also for the longevity of the flooring that lays beneath it.
Whether your water damage is due to burst water pipes, an overflowing sink, water seepage on walls or a malfunctioning water machine – get professional help from our carpet cleaning technicians today.
Carpet Cleaning Services staff specialise in effect water damage restoration, which returns the carpets in your home to their original pristine condition. Our carpet experts can also protect your carpet from similar situations that may arise in the future.
We offer tailored services for restoring the carpet that has suffered from water damage. We provide you with a complete solution which includes:
- Bacterial Removal Treatment
- Minor Repairs
- Flood Restoration of Hard Floor Surfaces
- Hygienic Steam Cleaning of Affected Areas
- Odour Removal
- Complete Carpet Drying
- Removal of Moisture in the Air and Surrounding Areas
Water damage restoration
Carpet Cleaning Services follow the below steps towards water damage restoration for carpets.
- Extract water using powerful vacuum machines.
- Conduct a thorough cleaning of the damage to the carpet underlay.
- Dry and dehumidify the carpet by our state of the art drying equipment.
- Treat carpet for water stains developed due to water seepage.
- Steam clean and deodorise carpet on completion of restoration.